- Human Resources
- Dublin, IRL
- €337 per week
- Full time, temporary
- The Croke Park Hotel
At The Doyle Collection we are leaders in development and setting standards of excellence in the luxury hotel sector, one of the world's most dynamic and successful industries. A select group of urban havens in five major cities throughout Ireland, the UK and the USA, The Doyle Collection employs over one thousand of the most skilled, professional and dedicated people that the industry has to offer. Our hotels inhabit the most fashionable quarters of the most sought-after cities, and each one is a unique reflection of its setting, providing business and leisure travellers with a truly memorable luxury experience.
The Croke Park Hotel
now has an excellent opportunity available for a
Human Resources Assistant
(12 month full time contract)
to join our HR team.
Under the general guidance and supervision of the Human Resource Manager, you will assist in all aspects of the Human Resources function.
• Maintaining and updating personnel files in line with legislation.
• Managing the administration function for the HR Office.
• Assisting with all aspects of recruitment and selection.
• Encompassing and promoting our Company Proud values.
• Assisting in all aspects of employee relations.
• Coordination of new starter process including preparation of new starter packs, assisting in the employees initial welcome, orientation and induction.
• Input and maintain employee information into CORE our HR system.
• Liaising with department managers on the co-ordination of performance reviews.
• Act as a champion for HR, developing positive relationships with all colleagues across the Company and hotel.
• Assisting in the planning, delivery, and evaluation of training initiatives.
• Recording and maintaining all training records.
• Assist with the management of sick leave and appropriate certification.
The Ideal Candidate:
• Will hold or be working towards CIPD accreditation.
• Will have an excellent understanding and experience of MS Office.
• Good personal presentation a pre-requisite.
• Demonstrate energy and enthusiasm in previous roles and personal interactions.
• Excellent organisational and communication skills.
• Ability to work independently and under pressure.
• Be able to multi-task and demonstrate excellent attention to detail
• Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
• Exposure and experience of Irish employment legislation and experience in the hotel industry will be a distinct advantage.
Meals on Duty
Discounted Health Insurance
Employee Recognition Awards
The Doyle Collection is an equal opportunities employer.
We do not require the assistance of recruitment agencies at this time.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!