- Front Office
- Dublin, IRL
- Full time, permanent
- The Westbury Hotel
The Doyle Collection
At the Doyle Collection, we are leaders in development and setting standards of excellence in the luxury hotel sector, one of the world's most dynamic and successful industries. A select havens in five major cities throughout Ireland, the UK and USA, The Doyle Collection employs over one thousand of the most skilled, professional and dedicated people that the industry has to offer. Our hotels inhabit the most fashionable quarters of the most sought-after cities, and each one is a unique reflection of its setting, providing business and leisure travellers with a truly memorable luxury experience.
The Westbury Hotel
now has an exciting opportunity for a
Front Office Receptionist
to join our team.
- To carry out all Reception duties, working as part of the Front Office Team (reception, reservations and concierge)
- To ensure complete guest satisfaction through the prompt handling of guest queries in a friendly and efficient manner
- To liaise with the front office team in finding opportunities to "surprise and delight" our guests whenever possible
- To anticipate guests needs and ensure that service is provided to the level they require and beyond their expectations
- To work and lead through the Company's Proud Values:
- We meet every guest with a smile, a greeting and an enquiry
- We love saying YES to our guests
- We are Proud of our work, and respect everyone we work with
- To have a thorough knowledge and understanding of all standards of performance and delivery within all front office departments
- To deal with any customer complaints in a professional and efficient manner, ensuring guest satisfaction at all times
- To answer the switchboard and hotel telephone as per Company standard of service
- To develop a strong working relationship with colleagues in your department and related departments
The ideal candidate for this position:
- Must have at least two years previous reception experience in a luxury hotel
- Must be flexible, enjoy a challenge, and is able to work outside the comfort zone while maintaining the ability to be objective and positive
- Be courteous and focused on providing a consistently high standard of service
- Must be a team player with the ability to multi task
- Must be standards driven and detail orientated, with the desire to progress within the luxury market
- Maintain a professional image at all times through appearance
- Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have a working knowledge of Opera or similar front office package
Meals on Duty
Provision and laundry of uniform
Discounted Health Insurance
Employee Recognition Awards
The Doyle Collection is an equal opportunities employer.
We do not require the assistance of recruitment agencies at this time.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!