- Food & Beverage
- Dublin 2, Dublin, IRL
- Full time, temporary
- The Westbury Hotel
The Doyle Collection
At the Doyle Collection, we are leaders in development and setting standards of excellence in the luxury hotel sector, one of the world's most dynamic and successful industries. A select havens in six major cities throughout Ireland, the UK and USA, The Doyle Collection employs over one thousand of the most skilled, professional and dedicated people that the industry has to offer. Our hotels inhabit the most fashionable quarters of the most sought-after cities, and each one is a unique reflection of its setting, providing business and leisure travelers with a truly memorable luxury experience.
The Westbury Hotel
now has an exciting opportunity for a
Food and Beverage Assistant
to join our team.
- To work as part of the food & beverage team.
- To ensure complete guest satisfaction through the prompt handling of guest queries in a friendly and efficient manner.
- To liaise with the Food and Beverage Team in finding opportunities to "surpriseand delight" our guests whenever possible.
- To anticipate guests needs and ensure that service is provided to the level theyrequire and beyond their expectations.
- To work and lead through the Company's Proud Values:
- We meet every guest with a smile, a greeting and an enquiry
- We love saying YES to our guests
- We are Proud of our work, and respect everyone we work with
- To have a thorough knowledge and understanding of all standards of performanceand delivery within the accommodation department.
- To deal with any customer complaints in a professional and efficient manner,ensuring guest satisfaction at all times.
- To develop a strong working relationship with colleagues in your department andrelated departments.
The ideal candidate for this position:
- Must be flexible, enjoy a challenge, and is able to work outside the comfort zone while maintaining the ability to be objective and positive
- Be courteous and focused on providing a consistently high standard of service
- Must be a team player with the ability to multi task
- Must be standards driven and detail orientated, with the desire to progress within the luxury market
- Cocktail making skills is desirable
- Maintain a professional image at all times through appearance
- Previous experience in a similar role in a 4/5 star hotel would be advantageous
- Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Competitive salary
- Meals on Duty
- Provision and laundry of uniform
- Pension Scheme
- Employee Discounts
- Educational Support
- Employee Recognition Awards
We do not require the assistance of Recruitment Agencies at this point in time.
The Doyle Collection is an equal opportunities employer.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!