- Front Office
- Dublin 2, Dublin, IRL
- Full time, permanent
- The Westbury Hotel
The Doyle Collection
At The Doyle Collection we are leaders in development and setting standards of excellence in the luxury hotel sector, one of the world's most dynamic and successful industries. A select group of urban havens in six major cities throughout Ireland, the UK and the USA, The Doyle Collection employs over one thousand of the most skilled, professional and dedicated people that the industry has to offer. Our hotels inhabit the most fashionable quarters of the most sought-after cities, and each one is a unique reflection of its setting, providing business and leisure travellers with a truly memorable luxury experience.
The Westbury Hotel
now has an excellent opportunity available for an
Assistant Front Office Manager
to join our Management team.
Responsible for maintaining consistent standards of service and ensuring guest satisfaction while creating a working environment that supports the organisational vision and values. Contribute to the profitability of the hotel through effective cost management. This position will be primarily based at The Westbury Hotel.
- To work with the front office management team ensuring the smooth running of the department.
- To work and lead through the Company's Proud Values:
We meet every guest with a smile, a greeting and an enquiry
We love saying YES to our guests
We are Proud of our work, and respect everyone we work with
- To be aware and analyse all forthcoming business on a regular basis, being aware of future business requirements and make plans accordingly. Ensuring delivery of exceptional guest service from the department at all times.
- To be fully knowledgeable of the hotel offerings and to actively up sell and cross sell the hotel's products and services.
- To monitor the arrivals list and be aware of impending VIP arrivals at all times.
- To ensure the hotel standards are strictly followed and that department quality targets are achieved.
- To ensure the co-ordination and delivery of daily and monthly departmental training plans and evaluate training needs on a daily basis.
- To maximize profit through the consistent delivery of the highest standards of service, the optimization of sales and the effective performance of the team.
- To manage and control costs to required levels.
- To complete rosters, weekly payroll forecasts ensuring that department budgets are achieved.
- Ensures all front office procedures are strictly followed.
- Ensure compliance with all regulations regarding H&S for both employees and guests.
- To undertake the role of Manager on Duty as required.
- To ensure complete guest satisfaction through the prompt handling of guest queries in a friendly and efficient manner.To maintain a high level of competitor awareness and local trends and to continue to drive the memorable luxury experiences in reaching the standard of a 5 star hotel.
The ideal candidate for this position:
- Must have clearly progressed through the front office department in a luxury hotel environment.
- Experience in front office and a thorough knowledge of Opera would be a distinct advantage.
- Be courteous and focused on providing a consistently high standard of service.
- Must be standards driven and detail orientated, with the desire to progress within the luxury market.
- Must have the ability to lead, multi-task and make sound decisions in a fast paced environment.
- Maintain a professional image at all times through appearance.
- Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Meals on Duty
Discounted Health Insurance
Employee Recognition Awards
The Doyle Collection is an equal opportunities employer.
We do not require the assistance of Recruitment Agencies at this time.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!